Extended Paper Guidelines
The authors of papers presented at the IEEE ICETSS AIT Bangkok are allowed to submit revised manuscript.
Proceedings of your presented papers will appear in the IEEE ICETSS Conference records archived in IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
It is highly important that you are in contact with your coauthors to assure that there is no misunderstanding about your paper in to avoid submission of your papers for peer review by multiple journals, which comes under author misconduct as per the IEEE publication policies.
The presented papers will be considered for regular peer review of the SCOPUS/ISI Indexed journal.
The requirements for extended journal paper are:
- The paper must be based on a paper published in the ICETSS 2017 Proceedings.
- You must revise your manuscript to address editorial issues by including new technical content, or adding clarifications in response to questions raised during your presentation at the ICETSS 2017.
- The journal paper must be significantly extended beyond the scope of the IEEE ICETSS proceedings, minimum 30% in terms of the overall content and research results.
- The title will be moderated accordingly, while retaining the ‘motivation, methods and conclusions’ of the paper presented at the IEEE IECTSS presentation (sample enclosed).
- At the time of submission, the authors must provide a separate file with detailed information regarding how the manuscript is a technically extended version of the proceedings paper.
- Please be sure to add a reference citation to the conference version of your paper, which MUST be clearly referred to in the text of the paper intended for journal issue (sample enclosed).
- You may revise the title or change the order in which the authors’ names are listed on the paper, but you may not add or remove names from the author list.
- A PDF copy of the proceedings paper must also be submitted (both journal and proceedings papers are enclosed.
Failure to correctly submit a detailed explanation of the TECHNICALLY EXTENDED and a PDF copy of the ICETSS Proceedings paper will result in the immediate return of the manuscript to the author(s) as an unacceptable submission. Then we consolidate both invoices for ICETSS and journal in one invoice